As a Java Developer, you will design and develop technology based business solutions. You may be required to play a team lead role for a small team and/or take on responsibility for the development for a specific component or track of the solution architecture. At all times you will actively support the development, and drive quality assurance during design and realization of the solution.
* PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Leads team by example by getting hands-on to deliver complex functionality as per functional and non-functional requirements.
* Leads or supports design, estimation and planning tasks for the solution using technical and functional expertise.
* Manages projects, people, and scope and be responsible for quality for your development track/team distributed globally throughout the project life-cycle.
* Works with project leadership and clients to establish, enforce and monitor steps of doneness for various types of activities that are done during Development and Maintenance phases of a project for quality of delivery.
* Works with leadership and/or architects and clients to establish and enforce technology standards, best practices and approaches to be leveraged by the team.
* Ensures different dependencies are tracked and resolved on time.
* Troubleshoot complex technical issues on projects.
* Drives setup of the different environments (development, testing, staging, production etc).
* May be required to support and enhance existing client applications.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
* Significant hands-on experience in solution design, architectural analysis and development of financial system (trading/risk/compliance system or related) leveraging advanced Java 1.7 or above features like Multi-Threading, Serialization, RMI, Sockets, JDBC, NIO, Cloning, Annotations.
* Experience with Java8 highly preferred.
* Proficient in OOPS, Design Patterns and Data Structures.
* Experience in using TDD for development and writes units tests leveraging frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, JMock etc. for extensive unit-testing
* Experience developing applications using Spring, ORM frameworks like Hibernate, iBatis, JDO, JPA
* Experience developing messaging applications using framework like JMS, MQ, ESM/ESB
* Experience with build & release tools like Ant, Maven and Continuous Integration like Hudson, Jenkins
* Experience developing Web-services
* Strong experience in one or more Relational Databases like Oracle, Sybase, SQLServer designing normalized or de-normalized database, writing complex SQL queries & stored procedures and analyzing & fixing performance issues.
* Experience working with one or more Web and/or Application Server like Tomcat, Websphere, Weblogic
* Experience working with XML and JSON
* Experience in profiling an application to troubleshoot issues, monitoring system performance (CPU, memory, processes, threads, network etc.)
* Excellent problem-solving skills.
* Strong experience in leading globally distributed team across US and India.
* End-to-end experience in agile software development lifecycle.
* Good understanding of financial and energy trading markets, especially front, mid or back office within at least one asset class or product type.
* Ability to influence and negotiate with clients and team members.
* Project leadership skills including people management, scope and plan management and tracking.
* Openness to travel and work at client offices.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/132592 →