We love Java developers more than anyone! We’re looking for exceptional developers, from junior to senior level, that are interested in working on a product that is re-imaging eCommerce. If you’re as much of a creative thinker as you are an awesome coder then we want to hear from you.
Jazva is a fast growing, venture-funded software startup. Our SaaS solutions power global e-Commerce markets through innovation and automation. We are looking for a self-starter with creative thinking and solid skills package to add value to our growing team. This is a full-time position with competitive salary, benefits package and high professional growth potential at great location – Old Town Pasadena.
* Design, architect and implement core server-side functionality covering all aspects of modern eCommerce system from shipping to stock management to marketing to multi-channel connectivity.
* Analyze various API specifications and implement integration with numerous 3rd party systems ( previous experience with Amazon, eBay and other e-commerce platform APIs is a plus)
* Work on front end development of a web application
* Provide inside expertise and advisory support in issue resolution for customers and partners
* Participate in agile development process, perform peer reviews
* Support the product improvements through continuous integration and testing procedures
* Experience in full-stack Java development: Spring, Struts, Hibernate
* Experience with web-based systems
* REST API experience is a plus
* Experience with jQuery, CSS, HTML
* Experience with RDBMS and good understanding of SQL
* Experience with Jenkins, Ansible, Selenium is a plus
* Web services, SOAP, Axis is a plus
* Knowledge of Linux administration is a plus
* Understanding of core financial accounting concepts is a big plus
* Entrepreneurial spirit, can-do attitude, comfort of working in a start-up atmosphere
* Ability to learn and adapt to fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and business conditions
Food, Food, Food: We like to eat (a lot) so youll always have access to plenty of food including lots of worldly cuisines.
Health Insurance: Comprehensive medical to keep you feeling your bestest.
Cafe: Ah, coffee, cafe, , , – no matter how you spell/say it, we drink a lot of it.
Vacation!: Get out and get away. Just go, please.
Compensation: Competitive salaries and meaningful equity opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Location: Easy access to Old Town Pasadena’s best. Easy to get to by LA standards at least. Easy access from the 210 or 110 (and going against traffic, too).
Rubiks Cubes Galore!: We love em!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59819 →