Working out of Culver City.
We are currently seeking a Java developer to be part of an agile development team, and provide technical and team leadership to deliver project results and support junior staff.
Some of the responsibilities will include working together with team members, like database developers, business analysts and technical architects on the end-to-end process of application development. Participate in QA meetings to ensure testing of code adheres to documented protocols. Support regular deployments, migration of legacy applications and validate performance. Evaluate current application development processes and identify areas for improvement. Prepare business case for proposed changes and communicate with team. Support business users in troubleshooting issues by staying current on available software products.
To be considered, you must possess the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Software Developer
* Demonstrated knowledge of core JEE technologies
* Proficient in Java 8/9, Spring Framework, Hibernate, EJB, SQL
* Experience working with JBoss, SQL Server, Cloud / AWS services
* Understanding of source control management systems such as Git, SVN, Mercurial, and continuous deployment
* Experience with automated build / testing systems using Ant, Maven, JUnit, Selenium, Swagger, etc…
* Understanding of object-oriented, service-oriented, and RESTful application development
* Self-starter, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
* Excellent communication, interpersonal, and client-facing skills
* Ability to identify system and process improvements
* Experience working with Java-based legacy enterprise applications and migrating to new technologies is a plus
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/120445 →