********** has entry level programming positions for recent college graduates with science, math, or engineering related majors including multiple programming courses. We will provide advanced web development experience and the opportunity to become a Full Stack developer.
********** is a leading online service provider to Lawyers and Consumers. Our servers handle over a million page requests per day and we are the fastest major legal directory in the U.S. We operate multiple high volume transactional email platforms, handle thousands of calls per week on our custom VOIP platform, and manage a leading database of over 2 million lawyers in 60 countries. We are profitable, expanding rapidly and offer many opportunities for career growth in our Basking Ridge, NJ and Easton, PA offices. ********** is part of World Media Group LLC, whose business interests include ********** and ******** in NYC, ************* and *********** in California and ********* in Mumbai.
* Undergraduate degree in rigorous science, math or engineering program.
* Demonstrated excellence in studies, standardized tests and competitions.
* Self motivated, problem solving, hard worker
* Passion for learning and mastering new skills
* A strong sense of ownership and personal accountability
* Will follow up on critical work after hours when required.
* Short commute to Basking Ridge, NJ or Easton, PA offices
* Enjoy fast moving start up environment
* Positive fun inclusive personality
* Team player interested in supporting junior employees and other departments.
* U.S. citizen or work permit
* Interest in business strategy and product management
* Masters degree or computer science major
* Personal web site, mobile app, hardware or robotics experience
* Familiarity with Google Analytics, Adwords, Adsense, Search Console
* Experience with SEO, SEM and SMO techniques.
* Internship or other experience at leading online businesses.
* Complimentary interests (musical instrument, chess, poker, etc.)
* Competitive Base Salary
* Individual performance bonuses
* Company wide bonuses – annual and milestone based
* Stock options
* Medical, dental and vision healthcare insurance
* Health oriented work environment including sit/stand electric desks
* Fun company events, theme Fridays, summer hours.
* Voted a top place to work in New Jersey
* Subsidized continuing education, offsite training courses.
* WIlling to apply for visas and green cards for qualified candidates.
* Open management structure encourages communication and feedback
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59415 →