Lead Data Engineer
Data Talent are working with an incredibly innovative start-up, who have developed an app to aid the Real Estate industry, are looking for their first Lead Data Engineer to play an integral part in their Data team, which is a brand new function. You’ll be leading the development of a robust platform and building and maintaining the data infrastructure that creates a platform and gives power to Data Science, Product, Marketing & Sales – this really is an integral role in the business.
What you’ll do –
- Implement Data Infrastructure
- Developing tools that support self-service data pipeline management (ETL).
- Building and operating large scale data infrastructure in production (performance, reliability, monitoring)
- Designing, implementing and debugging distributed systems that run across thousands of nodes
What you’ll need –
- 4+ years experience building, designing and maintaining Data Pipelines
- Python scripting
- Experience with modern BI tools
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Product, and Analytics/Data Science teams
- Experience with modern ETL tools
- Experience with modern DWH environments
To apply, please send across your resume and details in the contact box to the right, or alternatively get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.