This opportunity is to work with a great team at one of the leading defense contractors in the US. You will be leading a team of highly skilled and talented engineers and working on innovative and meaningful projects and software.
You will be responsible for design, development, schedule/cost, and integration of embedded applications with our robotics group.
It would be ideal for you to have experience interacting with customers throughout the design cycle including major design and architecture reviews, as well as leading teams on schedule while writing real-time/low level software.
You must be a US citizen and be eligible for a US security clearance to apply for this job.
We hope you will share your experience and expertise with our company:
* Passion for robotics and the great things that can be achieved with it.
* 5+ years experience with C/C++ programming language or similar object oriented language
* OOA/OOD/UML Experience
* Ethernet, NFS, BSP
* Linux kernel experience
* Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance
* Experience writing/modifying Linux device drivers
* Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Comp. Science or related field) and 10+ years experience OR Master’s degree with 8+ years experience
You will enjoy working with a great team of experienced colleagues in a beautiful area of coastal Florida.
* Health care for employees and families
* Life Insurance
* The Employee Assistance Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Spending Accounts
* and Other Voluntary Benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/53713 →