HEALTH[at]SCALE is a rapidly growing healthcare machine intelligence startup founded by machine learning and clinical faculty with strong ties to MIT, Stanford, Harvard and U-Michigan. Our goal is to transform healthcare delivery through bleeding-edge innovations in machine learning and artificial intelligence. HEALTH[at]SCALEs machine intelligence platform for care prediction is used by payers and providers to manage millions of patients each day. Our technologies offer breakthrough capabilities to match patients to the right treatments by the right providers at the right times at critical points across the care continuum.
There are several things that are important to us as a company. We are committed to ensuring longer, healthier and happier lives. We continuously push the envelope on machine learning and artificial intelligence. We take pride in engineering scalable and secure software systems and applications. We innovate on new use cases and applications of machine intelligence to solve major healthcare challenges. We are deeply passionate about bringing together exceptionally talented individuals to drive the endless possibilities to improve care.
* Design and implement new predictive machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies
* Engineer machine intelligence systems and infrastructure for real-world production use at scale
* Improve the accuracy, runtime, scalability and reliability of machine intelligence systems
* Develop and implement machine intelligence platform APIs for multiple use-cases
* Drive architecture of platform and application capabilities embedding machine intelligence
* Build and enhance data pipelines and data warehouses for machine intelligence
* Work cross-functionally with other teams to provide engineering leadership to complex projects
* BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
* 2+ years experience implementing data analytics and machine learning at scale
* Strong understanding of the foundational concepts of machine learning and artificial intelligence
* Strong proficiency in Python and cloud computing environments
* In-depth knowledge and experience with distributed systems, relational databases, NoSQL
* Familiarity with big data technology stack (e.g., Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HDFS etc.)
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with healthcare datasets (e.g., EHR/claims/omics/device/notes/image data)
HEALTH[at]SCALE offers competitive salary, stock options, high-quality health benefits (medical, dental and vision), 401K, parental leave benefits, a group legal plan and flexible work hours. Our team matters deeply to us and we place great importance on maintaining a positive work-life balance and to empowering each other to maximally achieve our personal and professional goals. HEALTH[at]SCALE is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its hiring and business practices. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.