We are looking for an Information Technology & Applications Manager that will work with the business to create excellent customer service experiences both internally and externally, as well as define a vision and strategy for scalable and robust system architecture. At pc/nametag each employee is valued. Customer service is not only vital to keeping our customers happy, but for our employees as well. We enjoy a variety of soft perks, some of our favorites are weekly catered lunches, the yearly UW Badger football game and the variety of holiday celebrations like Mardi Gras and Halloween – all while working together to successfully grow pc/nametag®.
As the Information Technology & Applications Manager you will be a key member of the leadership team and will be responsible for planning, implementing, and maintaining IT systems, overseeing the administration of the technology infrastructure, and recommend IT strategies, policies, and procedures that align with business objectives.
pc/nametag®, an established and growing catalog and ecommerce company, is considered a go-to resource for professional meeting planners nationwide. Our customers plan some of the largest meetings and conventions across the country. We provide them with nametags, lanyards, event badges, registration supplies and services that are designed to make their job easier, while helping to make their events a success.
- Work with business team to define priorities, and requirements
- Define technology team priorities and direction to meet business objectives
- Evaluate and recommend technology infrastructure changes to ensure robust and reliable operation
- Lead a talented team (internal and external) that includes developing to build unique new experiences, own complicated system integrations, and develop new services to meet business and consumer needs
- Coach and mentor IT staff to ensure they have skills and resources to be successful
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field
- 3+ years of experience managing professional staff
- Proficient with one or more modern programming languages and SQL
- Strong project management skills, preferably with experience in an agile environment
- Knowledge of system networking concepts and architecture
- Strong communication skills and energetic self-starter
- Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning and Supply Chain systems a plus
- Experience working with ecommerce and Data Warehouse systems a plus
What we offer:
pc/nametag® operates within the Avery® North America division of CCL Industries Inc., a world leader in specialty label and packaging solutions for global corporations, small businesses and consumers. Here in Verona, WI, we feature the best of both worlds—the culture of a 70-employee community backed by the strength and success of a growing global network. Our employees are our greatest asset, and we make sure they know it. We offer:
- Excellent compensation commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefit package including 401K, health, dental and more
- Mid-sized company culture that values individual contribution
- Many “soft perks” such as catered lunches during our busy season, outings, free DVD/Blu-ray library, etc.
To learn more about our company, visit our website at www.pcnametag.com. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Information Technology & Applications Manager in the subject line. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provide a drug-free workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com