Jellyfish, delivers digital marketing solutions across the world for a host of impressive brands from their offices in the US, Europe, and South Africa. The agency’s award-winning combination of technology and talent help it to deliver paid media, UX, SEO, social media, analytics, optimization, creative and development solutions.
The PPC Specialist is responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth.
- Day to day management of digital media paid search campaigns (PPC) for assigned client accounts, focusing on gross profit growth
- Manage campaigns to clients’ weekly and monthly budget goals
- Analyze performance data and provide appropriate action plans based on conclusions
- Work closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results
- Explore opportunities and facilitate campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives
- Assists with the compilation of campaign reports
- Explores opportunities and facilitates campaigns through all available marketing channels (e.g. PPC, SEO, display, email and social media) with particular emphasis on innovative initiatives
- Working closely with Account Managers to communicate campaign strategy, progress and results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in digital marketing account management and/or previous accountability for annual billings in excess of $2M
- In-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in running Search Media campaigns (particularly Google Analytics and other web analytics packages).
- Google AdWords Certified
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong business writing skills and ability to produce high quality documents
- Attention to details and excellent time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills
- Confident and articulate presenter
- An outgoing, positive thinker, with consistent levels of evident enthusiasm
- Flexible, versatile and copes well under pressure
- Open and honest
- Direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Has high personal standards and promotes them in others
- A valued team member, who upholds Jellyfish’s values and professional integrity
Jellyfish is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, veteran’s status, or any other classification as required by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.