Job Code:18-A2AD PHA-001
Job Description/Essential Functions:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation (BRC) is a
Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Small Business based in Huntsville, Alabama
incorporated in 1992. BRC provides ‘best-value’ technical and management solutions to a diverse government and commercial customer base in the following key business areas: test & evaluation, systems analysis & integration, security & intelligence, and R & D.
The Navy customer for our Anti-Access-Area Denial (A2AD) SBIR program has redirected us and will add additional tasks to the existing program. BRC needs a programmer with the following responsibilities and skills:
– Develops, maintains, and manages data tools to support the test team.
– Manages databases and analytic functions to ensure robust, secure, and responsive data control and evaluation capability.
– Works with Test Engineers to create required data products for test reporting. Communicates and coordinates efforts across test planning, execution, and analysis activities.
– Periodic Travel required.
– B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
– 5 years of experience.
– Active Secret Clearance.
– Competency in ‘C’, ‘C++’ and/or ‘C#’.
– Able to work independently or as part of a team.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
– Knowledge of communications protocols and messaging would be beneficial
– Familiarity with the DOD would be beneficial
– Knowledge orpast experience with STANAG4586, JAUS, Minotaur, or other protocols beneficial
– Software design experience beneficial
Our EEO policy:
Bevilacqua Research Corporation. is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA federal contractor. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.