What We’re Building
Our mission is to deliver a consistent, singular short-term rental experience in the most desirable neighborhoods.
This starts with providing the comforts of a hotel experience in a unique and differentiated setting. Cleanliness, comfort, and quality are most important in maintaining consistency across our portfolio while our data-experts point us to securing the most desirable real estate to ensure the best experience.
Our Project Manager will focus on developing and implementing processes to support and scale the business. In this role, you will take responsibility for establishing goals and creating efficient work environments for the sales and customer experience teams alike.
This job is perfect for someone who is a systematic thinker and incredibly detail-oriented. You should be able to apply technology to drive operational efficiency in order to deliver an automated process thats orchestrated from start to finish. You will work closely with a small but growing team that requires a high degree of autonomy.
You have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically in an environment with a lot of moving pieces. You must be comfortable working in a fast-paced space and will have the ability to work across multiple projects and multiple locations.
* Drive efficiencies and take our guest experience to the next level.
* Collaborate with senior leadership to set strategies and implement follow-through.
* Build a process to onboard all new locations, working closely with interior designers, property owners/developers and our local field operation teams.
* Provide sales and customer experience teams with supporting materials to drive acquisitions and deliver a consistent experience.
* Develop and share best practices for real estate data analysis needed to support sales efforts.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* 2+ years of professional experience, preferably in project management, within operations, logistics or supply chain management.
* Extensive experience with project management software (Wrike, Asana or other).
* Strong willingness and ability to deal with ambiguity when there arent defined systems and processes in place – this is what you will be building!
* Strong analytical, strategic, and collaborative skills.
* Comfortable working in a very fast-paced environment.
* A perfectionist, attentive to all the details.
* Clear understanding of the decisions that drive real estate investments.
* Focused, hard-working and willing to do what it takes for us to reach the next stage.
* Great communications skills and an ability to think on your feet.
* Eager to learn and implement new software and hardware solutions.
* Experience in real estate, hospitality and/or tech is a plus.
Salary range: $55K – $65K
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115926 →