Project Manager Job in US-CO-Colorado Springs Ford for Evoqua Water Technologies | Project Management
US-CO-Colorado Springs Ford
Search Other Jobs
US-CO-Colorado Springs Ford
– About Us
– About Evoqua
– Working Here
– Working At Evoqua
– Hiring Veterans
– Career Areas
– Accounting & Finance (3 jobs)
– Administration (4 jobs)
– Customer Service (5 jobs)
– Engineering (15 jobs)
– Environmental Health & Safety (0 jobs)
– Human Resources (5 jobs)
– Information Technology (0 jobs)
– Legal (0 jobs)
– Marketing & Communications (0 jobs)
– Operations & Production (65 jobs)
– Project Management (5 jobs)
– Research & Development (1 job)
– Sales (21 jobs)
– Supply Chain Management (3 jobs)
New Search Search
US-CO-Colorado Springs Ford
Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as One Evoqua. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua Water Technologies LLC, the worldwide leader in water treatment products and services, is looking for a Project Manager to be located in Colorado Springs, CO USA.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible with the contractual scope of work sold.
– Must be able to manage multiple equipment design projects with values in the range of $200,000 to $10,000,000
– Set and maintain project schedule(s) while interacting with internal customers (Engineering, Design, Purchasing, Planning, Validation, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, and Field Service), as well as the end user (Customer).
– Function as primary, external customer contact on assigned projects, with focus on exemplary customer service.
– Monitor and maintain a project budget for each project managed including labor and materials, such that forecasted margins are maintained or improved upon.
– Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements, scheduling expenditures, analyzing project variances, initiating corrective actions.
– Provide weekly project status updates via MS Project schedule, relative to task and milestone completion, risk/opportunity potential
– Manage the procurement of equipment and material necessary to execute the project.
– Must be able to lead the coordination of internal and external resources for project execution.
– Manage projects per agreed to contract terms & conditions to ensure adherence by all parties, both internal and external, including issuance of Non-Conformance Costs, change orders, and customer invoices.
– Other duties as assigned
Project Management Certification will be encouraged within twelve months of hire date (PMP Certification).
Education Required: Prefer degreed Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, or Chemical Engineer. Commensurate experience in the water purification industry is acceptable
Knowledge, Skills, & Required Experience:
– 8+ years Project Management experience in the water purification or manufacturing industries preferred.
– Demonstrated experience in Project Management processes
– Ability to identify and resolve project problems
– Familiarity with SAP Business Operating System is preferred.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office and MS Project Software, Point
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.