Role Project Manager – US
Auto req ID 28098BR
Domain Financial services
Independent Verification and Validation Testing
Skillset Automation Testing Service , Automated Testing
State / Region / Province Florida
Work Location Tampa, FL
Company ITL USA
Infosys – IVS-FS – Project Manager – US – Tampa, FL
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Tampa, FL. This position may require 0% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technology
– Must have at least 7 years of Banking/Capital Markets domain experience
– Must have at least 7 years of experience in managing automation projects
– At least 5 years of experience in project scoping, estimation, budgeting, scheduling and risk management
– Must have at least 2 years of hands on automation framework development and troubleshooting along with script development and fixing in any of the open source automation tool such as Selenium
– At least 7 years of experience in Agile (Scrum) and Lean practices is highly preferred.
– Knowledge of Web Services, Performance Testing, SQLs and UNIX will be an added advantage.
– Strong expertise in Core Java skills
– At least 2 years of experience in DevOps CI-CD
– Strong experience in setting up testing pipeline using Jenkins
– Exposure to Service Virtualization and API testing
– Prior Knowledge and experience in Test Automation is highly preferred.
– Prior experience in End-to-End testing and system integration testing is highly preferred.
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
– Communication skills and Analytical skills.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/96952 →