This position is primarily responsible for researching, designing, and developing computer software systems, software system GUI, in conjunction with hardware product development by performing the following duties.
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Consults with hardware engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
* Formulates and designs software system, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
* Develops and directs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
* Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
* Coordinates installation of software system.
* PhD in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related fields, M.A. with 3 year experience or B.A with at least 5 year industry experience.
* Strong background in GDS/OASIS Layout Design Analysis and Computer Geometry, with experience in design risk analysis is a plus.
* Solid experience in C#, C/C++ programming.
* Experience in Geographic information system is essential.
* Knowledge in computer architecture or familiar with semiconductor equipment development is plus.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59164 →