- Evaluates and provides technical solutions to complex application development problems on the AML Infrastructure Platform
- Provides benchmarks for ensuring that applications are meeting the needs of the business domain which they serve
- Oversee repair/upgrade application implementations
- Articulates to all influential decision makers and understands their individual positions and issues concerning current objectives
- Examines and understands the issues with current products/services within company
- Maintain technical expertise by communicating with business domains, reviewing industry publications, monitoring trends, etc.
- Develop, contribute to, maintain and communicate plans for technology architecture
- Effectively manage multiple IT architectures
- Maintain overall strategic plan for the organization
- Experience developing and/or supporting database and reporting systems.
- Experience working with the following platforms: Windows, UNIX, Mainframe OR 10 years of multiple technology, platform, applications experience.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and repair infrastructure, application, operating systems and/or hardware and/or network issues.
- Advise leadership on technology architecture issues – Promote the development of technical infrastructure/architecture and standards to enable delivery to business domains.
- Ensure compatibility of solutions across business units – Ability to negotiate and allocate resources appropriately for development and implementation – Identifies business operation IT practices to develop and implement projects aligned with business strategy.
- Minimum 10 years experience in Information Technology (IT) or IT minor or other engineering degree with minimum 7 years of experience
- Familiarity with Oracle OFSAA, Oracle FCCM, SQL, RDBMS, SAS, BI tools, Tableau/QlikView/Spotfire
- Experience in the Financial Services Industry especially AML/Financial Crimes and Operational Risk platforms
- Knowledge and experience with Data Warehouses, Big Data and applications
- Experience with Data Governance concepts and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Master’s Degree a plus
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/103049 →