PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
PwC Advisory helps our clients with their most challenging imperatives from strategy through execution. We combine the breadth of knowledge of over 48,000 global professionals with deep industry knowledge to deliver custom solutions for our clients. We work with the world’s largest and most complex companies and understand the unique business issues and opportunities our clients face.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is committed to a global sourcing strategy that leverages the strength of our worldwide network.
Our Advisory Global Sourcing and Delivery (GSD) model is a set of capabilities resident outside our core US practice that supports us in performing client service activities anywhere in the world, where the appropriate mix of talent and knowledge is available at the best value. Working together with our client service engagement teams, we tailor a plan that combines the best resource and pricing options for a specific piece of work, based on the client business drivers, delivery requirements, and value factors.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 0
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree Preferred: Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related areas.
Certification(s) Preferred: Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant.
Demonstrates some knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
– Understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations
– Implementing technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations;
– Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies;
– Delivering Social and Mobile Enterprise platforms; and,
– Designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Demonstrates some abilities and/or a proven record of success learning and performing in functional and technical capacities, including the following areas:
– Managing system application implementations, software configurations, or other related coding in CRM technological product suites including Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Marketo, and related cloud and/or ERP business applications;
– Understanding software configuration, Mobile solutions, Apex coding, or Visualforce coding experience in Salesforce.com and/or Veeva;
– Managing third party integrations and functionality and impact of these integrations;
– Utilizing PC applications such as
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Project and business levels of fluency in multiple languages to write, communicate, facilitate, and present cogently while emphasizing the ability to capture effectively clients’ needs and understand their systems enough to be able to translate those needs in to system functionality;
– Producing deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborating effectively across teams, and juggling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously;
– Understanding personal and team roles;
– Contributing to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members;
– Seeking guidance, clarification, and feedback proactively; and,
– Providing guidance, clarification and feedback to less-experienced staff.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/155458 →