Ramsey Solutions recently began the process of transitioning our entire company to Salesforce. Our team knows that we are supporting business units who change lives on a daily basis and that, on the CRM team, we enable each division in our company to serve people more efficiently.
Because we have a multiple-org strategy, collaboration and partnerships are key so everyone has a voice. The team stays ahead of the curve by participating in continuous training on all the latest Salesforce updates so we can remain innovative and provide new solutions to those we serve.
The Salesforce Developer position will work closely with the Salesforce Solution Architect and Admins on overall analysis, architecture, design, implementation and support of multiple organizations in Salesforce.com. This requires the ability to develop and support applications using Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Visual Force and the Force.com platform.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will communicate with the business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce solutions for the business’s requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new systems and processes rapidly, can work with little supervision, and is capable of delivering outstanding work at all times.
- 2 or more years of development experience with Apex, VisualForce and Force.com
- Expertise implementing in both Sales Cloud and Service Cloud a must
- Admin and Platform Development I & II Certifications
- A thorough understanding of the Salesforce platform with the ability to interact with business users to understand requirements in order to translate them into design specifications
- Salesforce administration, release management and deployment expertise
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce products and licensing models
- Salesforce Development/Customizations (APEX, Visual Force, API, Workflows)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures and limitations is required
- Experience with management of Salesforce.com sandboxes, including their integrations
- Thorough understanding of application development, project lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to analyze complex systems as well as troubleshoot and isolate system issues.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work independently as well as work in a team environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Lightning and Lightning Component experience
- Experience with Chatter, Communities and other Salesforce apps
- Understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, and others)
- Platform Developer II Certification
- Paid time off and sick time, as well as ministry time
- Health insurance and HSA match
- Profit sharing after one year
- 401(k) match after one year
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work in Nashville TEN times
- Team lunches, celebrations and one heck of a Christmas party
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/22586 →