Request Technology - Anthony Honquest
Senior Application Developer
*Can be located in Alpharetta, GA or Arden Hills, MN*
Prestigious Fortune 1000 Company is seeking a SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER to join the IT Tier 2 Application Support team. This role will focus on advanced troubleshooting of application incidents as well as automation of manual work. This includes support of a wide range of applications across the spectrum of development languages. A large part of the focus of this role will also be in Automation and DevOps Culture. This includes automation around monitoring, alerting, ticket creation, incident resolution, and even code fixes.
* Design, build, implement, and support COMPANY’s IT solutions.
* Ensure IT solutions meet requirements for security, availability, capacity, resiliency, and performance in a way that is efficient and supportable, reducing overall support costs.
* Understand industry leading solutions and trends for assigned technologies and applying those as appropriate for COMPANY.
* Understand business needs and partnering with appropriate IT counterparts to recommend technology solutions.
* Establish and maintain an IT multi-year strategy with a focus on continuous improvement. Create and maintain solutions architecture artifacts and other strategy and system documentation.
* Bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in information technology OR,
* Master’s degree and at least 6 years of experience in information technology OR,
* At least 10 years of experience in information technology.
* 1 year lead experience.
* Experience supporting complex applications.
* Experience Scripting/automating in Python.
* Great Communication and Customer Service Skills.
* Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM/KANBAN Methodologies.
* Experience with DevOps Culture and tools.
* Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment.
* Experience automating support and development tasks.
* Experience in Splunk and Dynatrace.
* Normal office environment.
* Work may extend beyond normal business hours as business needs dictate.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/71344 →