A leader in book distribution and digital content is looking to expand their long standing, stable company. They have recently partnered with a leader in the technology realm as they expand their digital content presence. Our client is looking to add a Sr. Application Developer to their staff; this person will be responsible for the development, design, maintenance and improvement of web and mobile applications.
* Enhance and maintain existing web and mobile applications
* Monitor and analyze applications to meet SLAs
* Gather customer requirements, create development tasks and set sprint cycles
* Develop and design Enterprise web applications
* Agile software development which includes improving SDLC
* Bachelor’s degree
* 5+ years’ experience of mobile and web application development
* Experience architecting Single Page Applications
* Experience with HTML5, CSS3, ES6 and CSS Preprocessors
* Experience with vanilla JS, Angular and React/Redux
PREFERRED: AGILE, EXPRESS.JS, NODE, CORE, MVC, CI/CD, JASMINE, MOCHA, JEST, ETC.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY, CONTACT TEAMBRADLEY TODAY TO LEARN MORE!
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary. Local candidates are preferred for this role because this company does not offer a relocation package, nor do they reimburse for travel expenses to the interview. Please consider that before applying. We do not work with any third parties.
EMAIL BOB NAPPI: (SEE BELOW)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.