Grand Circle Corporation
As a part of the Business Intelligence Team:
* Design and develop Business Intelligence software engineering solutions for dashboards, scorecards, scheduled reports, adhoc queries, and decision support
* Design operational and strategic metric solutions based high level customer software specifications
* Partner with key business owners on project and enhancement prioritization, end user training, Business Intelligence application and solutions testing, etc.
* Prepare documentation that defines and prioritizes end-user requirements
* Adhere to and drive Business Intelligence software engineering development and usability standards for Email, File and Sales Department.
* Design and develop training for end users on Business Intelligence solutions.
* Develop business-oriented metadata definitions
* Interface with Data Warehouse software engineering and architectural technical staff to provide complex data requirements for Data Warehouse projects.
* Provide data solutions expertise and the capacity to learn relevant business processes.
* Has end-user interaction from user level to first-line management level.
* Lead small to medium projects under minimal direction.
* Able to estimate and manage project tasks, anticipate issues and resolve problems.
* At least 4+ years of experience working as a BI Developer with experience supporting DW environment.
* Tableau experience required. Knowing Alteryx is a plus. Comparable experience with Business Objects, Cognos, Qlikview or equivalent may be considered.
* At least 3 years experience working with Oracle, Toad, SQL and Java Scripting
* Proven ability to multi-task. Must be detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Ability to thrive in change. Fast, flexible, cooperative work style with ability to reprioritize at a moments notice.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Bachelors degree required in Computer Science or related field (OR) Masters degree preferred.
* Significant personal travel discounts
* MBTA T pass subsidy of 75% or Parking subsidy of 45%
* Generous Paid Time Off program, plus 9 company holidays
* Flexible work options to support work life balance
* Maternity and Paternity leave
* Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
* Wellness program with on-site Health Coach, fitness center & complimentary fitness classes
* Weekly complimentary chair massages
* Casual Dress code every day!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/79289 →