Senior Software Developer
Are you passionate about software? Are you constantly pushing yourself to learn new technologies to develop better, faster and more efficient applications? Then CoStar is the place for you. Everyone at CoStar is deeply committed to delivering high-performing applications that change the way our users consume and use commercial real estate data.
CoStar Group is the leading data provider of Multi-residential and Commercial Real Estate data in an industry valued at over $14 trillion dollars. We own & run some of the most highly trafficked sites like **************, ******************, ***********, *****************, etc. We provide industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate & apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information and the right tools to be able to effectively utilize the same.
We are growing rapidly and searching for a Senior .NET Developer who can take us to the next level. Are you up for the challenge?
You will be integral in architecting and implementing the next generation of our Apartments Network technology platform. The Senior .NET Developer is responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting high performance and high availability applications to meet the company’s strategic objectives. He/she is also responsible for adhering to CoStar’s .NET development frameworks & best practices and follow CoStar’s SDLC processes. We are looking for someone with leadership qualities to grow with our organization. You will be integral in architecting and implementing the next generation of our Apartments technology platforms. Specifically, we are looking for someone with experience in ColdFusion to help us migrate an acquisition to a .NET and Angular platform.
– Implement web based based software solutions
– Document and publish requirement, design and functional specifications for use by internal teams
– Implement new software functionality using state-of-the-art industry standard frameworks
– Evaluate existing solutions and propose and implement improvements and extensions as required by the overall architecture of the product
– Participate in the evaluation and resolution of defect ticket reports for new as well as legacy components
– Contribute to the team’s software development life-cycle improvement initiatives by utilizing standard practices as well proposing areas of improvement – design, planning, implementation, testing, and documentation
– Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
– Bachelor’s degree plus 5+ years developing web based applications
– Demonstrates knowledge of SOLID design principles.
– Demonstrates excellent knowledge of C# and the .NET framework
– Experience with ColdFusion, experience migrating Coldfusion applications to .NET
– Full stack experience, included database schema design, stored procedures and SQL scripts.
– Demonstrates knowledge of NPM and Nuget
– Demonstrates knowledge of building REST services
– Demonstrates knowledge of Unit, Integration, and Performance testing
– Experience with Inversion Of Control design patterns
– Excellent software development and engineering skills on large-scale, mission-critical infrastructure applications
– Experience in multi-tasking and prioritizing in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
– Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
– Must be autonomous, committed, flexible, customer focused and productive
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: R12697
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
CoStar Group, Inc. (NASDAQ CSGP) is commercial real estate’s leading provider of information, analytic and marketing services. Founded in 1987, CoStar is the primary provider of websites for commercial real estate information, analytics and marketing services. The company conducts expansive, ongoing research to produce and maintain the largest and most comprehensive database of commercial real estate information. Contact Info
– 3161 Michelson Drive
Irvine, CA 92612
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/153249 →