Are you a seasoned JAVA developer who thrives in enabling technology partnerships ? We’re looking for a results-oriented, dynamic engineer to join our team as a Senior Software Developer – Integration Lead, where you’ll tap into your prior experience to lead a team of agile developers that will develop a new line of integrations with industry-leading human capital management systems. You’ll work directly with our third-party partners, overseeing joint design sessions, overall planning, development and delivery. We’re looking for someone with a flair for collaboration and a knack for win-win outcomes for all parties involved to lead successful cross-platform integration initiatives. If you’re a savvy communicator who’s able to manage conflict amicably and tactfully and passionate about designing, developing and delivering integration solutions, this could be a perfect fit!
iCIMS extends a work culture unlike any other East Coast-based technology provider. We focus on hiring candidates who display our seven core competencies – passion, drive, transparency, adaptability, empathy, kaizen, and customer commitment. If you eat, sleep, and breathe our competencies and desire to work in a casual yet results-driven environment that embraces innovation– then you’re just what we’re looking for!
iCIMS is a high-growth Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that’s voted one of the Best Places to Work in New Jersey. We are the industry’s premier recruitment software provider – delivering technology that supports more than 3,500 contracted customers around the globe. Committed to both growth and stability, we have a lot of opportunities for career advancement within our organization. Come grow with us. Apply today!
- Design and implement new features and perform code reviews
- Develop and maintain a scalable web and responsive applications
- Lead and collaborate with agile team members on achieving Sprint deliverables
- Ensure proper documentation exists for assigned products
- Research and resolve complex problems as they arise
- Proactively search for making improvements in respective modules/features
- Mentor Software Developers (I-II)
- Consistently ensures that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with iCIMS’ policies, procedures, and core competencies.
- Expertise in one or more of the following: Java, iOS development (Swift, Objective C), Android development
Experience integrating with ERP, CRM, HCM or other enterprise applications is highly desired.
- Knowledge of middleware, messaging and ESB technologies such as Tibco, Mulesoft, Kafka or Message MQ is a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with multiple design patterns including Strategy, Observer, and Bridge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively
- Ability to influence without authority and lead and organize an agile team with a focus on results
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions
- Master’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with three or more (3+) years’ of relevant experience or alternatively a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Math, or Software Engineering with five or more (5+) years’ of relevant experience.
In lieu of bachelor’s or technical degree, we will accept 2 additional years of software engineering experience
iCIMS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/146915 →