Zaelab, the fastest growing digital commerce service provider in the USA, is looking for talented developers with experience working with SAP Hybris. We provide our clients with best-in-class technology consulting and quality solution delivery – if you are looking to expand your experience, work with incredible partners and solution teams, and join a fast-growing digital commerce solution provider – Zaelab may be the right next step in your career.
* Advise client on technology choice, platform selection, integration solutions
* Select and communicate proper Hybris system architecture, product model, module selection and tailoring needs to fit project requirements
* Work alongside client technical teams and Zaelab development team to solve integration or platform problems
* Lead efforts to identify technical debt and refactoring needs in existing legacy Hybris installations
* Define proposed Hybris architecture concept during presale project planning process working with client, sales, delivery team
* Defining and maintaining architecture of the Hybris solution and integrations
* Working closely with Project Manager and delivery team to identify technical risks of the project and determine solutions
* Communicating with client and delivery team on the architectural design solution, technical constraints, proposed architecture and roadmap of architectural development
* Helping delivery team to resolve technical risks
Top candidates for this role have a track record of successfully working directly with clients to delivery enterprise solutions on the SAP Hybris platform. Candidates should be able and willing to start developing with the Hybris platform technology immediately, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
* At least 3 years of commercial experience with SAP Hybris defining solution architecture, product data models, integration solutions
* 3+ years experience in Java, JEE, Sprng, and other enterprise related technologies
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
* Utilizing B2B and B2C accelerators
* Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development including Node.JS
* Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
* Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
* Located in the Northeast of the USA (within driving distance to our HQ in Westport, CT for occasional meetings)
* Impeccable professional references
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
* Experience with digital commerce platforms including SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, and Magento
* Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
* Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications
* Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
* Regular assessments, performance based bonus, and salary reviews
* Individualized career path
* Compensation for approved time off
* Health insurance including medical and dental
* Competitive training reimbursement
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.