_Synaptek Corporation, a Fast 50 technology company in the Washington DC area that offers technology solutions to federal, state and local government agencies. WE OFFER OUR FULL-TIME EMPLOYEES A COMPETITIVE BENEFITS PACKAGE TO INCLUDE HEALTH, DENTAL, VISION, 401K, LIFE INSURANCE, SHORT-TERM AND LONG-TERM DISABILITY PLANS, VACATION TIME AND HOLIDAYS. VISIT US AT ******************** _
_Apply now to explore jobs with us! _
Must have an active Secret Clearance.
We are seeking a SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR to join our DLA team and performs a variety of routine project tasks on the network.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
* Ensures the stable operation of the in-house computer software systems and network connections. This includes planning, developing, installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all network software and communication links.
* Analyzes and resolves end user software program and connectivity issues.
* Provides end user training.
* Provide recommendations on technology direction to align with business vision.
* Will be required to provide both local and remote maintenance support to various operational systems deployed at more than one location.
* Support includes general maintenance, upgrades, and new installs of servers and applications.
* Applies advanced technical knowledge of application networking, including load balancing applications, and ensuring fault tolerance.
* Performs vulnerability management.
* Seven (7) years of experience in the field of Information Processing
* Six (6) of which are specialized in numerous specialized Information Processing disciplines involving a range of hardware/software solutions. Concentration of hands on experience in installing, configuring, maintaining and resolving issues with various software.
* Secret Clearance
* Must hold one of the following active IAT-II Level Certifications:
* CASP CE
* CISSP (or Associate)
* Must hold one of the following computing environment certifications:
* MCSA 2003
* MCSE 2003
* M2003 Net
* M2008 Net
* MCITP EA
* M2012 Net
* MCM WindowsServer 2008:Directory
* MCA:MS Windows Server Directory
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/80090 →