With thousands of customers in nearly 50 countries worldwide, iDashboards has been a leader in the data visualization space and a Metro Detroit tech success story. Now, we’re looking for our next all-star SEO Coordinator to help take our marketing efforts to the next level. We’re looking for a positive, supportive, and self-motivated team member who is creative and ready to disrupt the status quo. We’re offering an incredible opportunity to learn, grow, and become an integral part of our company and culture.
The right candidate will…
- Learn fast, integrate into our collaborative, creative team-brainstorming culture, and be ready to start contributing your ideas the very 1st week.
- Take ownership of increasing our organic lead generation by analyzing existing SEO performance and develop strategies to improve.
- Perform ongoing SEO analysis of iDashboards’ website and landing pages. Perform site optimizations or work with our web developers to get it done.
- Research, build and maintain our backlink network to improve SEO.
- Work with our internal team and agencies to perform keyword research and website content analysis.
- Monitor and evaluate organic search results and performance across the major search channels.
- Become an expert in iDashboards and learn to build amazing dashboards to be used for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Be willing to assist with numerous other marketing activities as they come up.
Top characteristics and traits consistent with success in this position are…
- A LOVE for SEO and a desire to keep pace with SEO developments, trends and best practices.
- A deep understanding of ranking factors for Google’s algorithm and experience with Google AdWords, Search Console and Analytics.
- An awesome sense of humor!
Things we have to be sticklers about…
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working on SEO for an SMB. Technology company preferred.
- U.S citizen or permanent resident – on premise opportunity only (Located in Troy, MI).
Compensation, benefits, and perks…
- Competitive salary + semi-annual bonus.
- Opportunity to get stock options in a fast growing software company.
- Comprehensive company benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, PTO, Legal Shield, Health Club allowance and 401(k) with company match.
- Casual dress code and work environment.
- Video games and ping pong, plus bi-weekly chair massages.
- Regular team outings, parties, and surprises.
- A leadership team invested in your personal and professional growth.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115672 →