Avalution Consulting is looking for creative, driven professionals to help our clients create next generation technology platforms.
We encourage curiosity, creativity, and deep relationships. Our people can exercise their genius in a way that they may not be able to elsewhere.
If you think differently, solve creatively, and enjoy connecting with people, we want you to join us in our mission of creating value through strategy connected business continuity and information security. Its as common sense as it is revolutionary.
Why Avalution Consulting?
Avalution is committed to providing our most important assets our people with an encouraging, challenging, and exciting work environment that provides opportunities to learn and grow. At Avalution, you will have the opportunity to provide meaningful contributions from day one, and you can count on support every step of the way from your team members, managers, and leadership team. From our energetic and unconventional work environment to our excellent benefits and commitment to ongoing development, we take care of the people who make us strong. If you are looking for a challenge in the form of responsibility, recognition, ability to achieve success, and to grow both personally and professionally, Avalution is the place for you.
What are we looking for?
* Extraordinary people from a variety of professional backgrounds who want to be challenged and have an impact.
* Someone who excels at solving complex problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, dealing with ambiguity, and the ability to untangle complex issues.
* Someone who demonstrates leadership and teamwork, frequently takes the initiative, and is eager to break new ground.
Are you ready for a great opportunity to work with an industry-leading team that is disrupting a multi-million-dollar industry? We are an accomplished team dedicated to developing cutting-edge technologies that assist organizations with planning for and recovering from business interruptions. We have built a diverse team with top talent from a variety of fields, and now were looking to expand.
As passionate as we are about technology, we are even more passionate about delivering great service. We want to save our clients time and money by delivering high quality, powerful, and robust solutions.
* Develop new features and enhancements for our Catalyst software.
* Understand business, technical, and infrastructure requirements
* Decompose and estimate complex technical features into manageable development tasks.
* Ensure proper code quality throughout the development work by participating in code reviews.
* Clearly escalate issues and risks as needed.
* Apply coding and analytical skills in all phases of the development life cycle.
* Focus daily on best practices to ensure quality deliverable.
* 3-4 years of experience in web development
* 2+ Years Ruby on Rails (RoR) experience preferred
* Solid understanding of the web environment and best practices.
* Extensive experience with relational database systems (RDBMS), frameworks, and external services integrations
* Full-stack experience designing business applications
* Comfortable working in Agile development teams
* Participate in business solutions and technical vision.
* Designs technical solution with an eye towards the big picture and the future
* Willing to give and receive feedback to help the team learn and grow
* Most importantly, an eagerness to learn and have fun!
* Bachelors degree from an accredited university
Our main benefit is working in a place you can believe in. Our formula for achieving this is simple:
* Hire passionate people
* Be transparent (we share nearly everything about our business)
* Involve everyone in decisions that affect them (we have a unique process to effectively do this)
We are proud to be one of the top places to work in Cleveland. Weve created an inviting work environment that fosters a culture of collaboration, innovation, and enjoyment. Some of the things our employees enjoy, include:
* Competitive wages
* Generous benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Paid Paternity & Maternity leave, Short Term & Long Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, and 401(k).
* Sustainable work life balance
* Very generous paid time off program
We are looking for smart, highly skilled, passionate people to help us do something daring, difficult, and incredibly rewarding. If youre ready to learn, be inspired, solve problems, grow professionally, and unleash your talents, apply today.
How to Apply:
Please include a resume, cover letter, and anything else that will show us that you are interested and qualified for this position. Tell us stories. Show us as much as you can about who you are. Make us panic about the fact that we havent already hired you. Tell us your salary requirements and describe why you are the best candidate for us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/124000 →