Adaptive Software is one of the fastest growing parts of the DRG family. Broadly, Adaptive sells workflow and business process software tools to health plans and Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs), the organizations that determine how prescription drugs are covered, distributed, and paid for. If youre passionate about our healthcare system (fixing it, at least), lets talk. While our products look like software, our solutions drive efficiencies and decision-making in ways that shape healthcare for nearly 100 million lives.
The Software Developer will play a key role across multiple product development work streams, working in tight-knit teams to ensure that products meet client requirements and that products evolve thoughtfully over time. In this role you will influence the architecture, design and implementation in all aspects of our technology stack, with a focus on front-end development (Angular/JS). Youll be exposed to database (MySQL) though backend services and application server/UI (Groovy/Grails), as well as integration of partner company products (Ruby on Rails, Ember, Drupal, Python, Postgres). This is an opportunity to learn quickly, think on your feet, and grow within a growing organization.
Decision Resources Group, a subsidiary of Piramal Enterprises, is a cohesive portfolio of companies that offers best-in-class, high-value information and insights on important sectors of the healthcare industry. DRG also provides leading workflow tools to manage data-driven business processes, Clients rely on DRGs analysis, data, and tools to make informed, knowledgeable decisions. DRG is an equal opportunity employer.
* Write, deploy, and test code in support of client deliverables, product maintenance, and ongoing product development
* Participate in Agile development process across multiple Scrum, product, or client focused teams
* Work collaboratively with functional managers and project leads in a matrixed organization; interface with QA and automated testing teams
* Participate in design and implementation, refine requirements, recommend solutions, and ensure appropriate componentization and reuse
* Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and keep abreast of the latest customer and relevant technology trends
* Degree in computer science or related discipline required
* Software development experience including Groovy/Grails, Java, or Spring required
* Experience with Ruby on Rails preferred
* Desire to grow with the organization
* Prior experience in data driven and/or workflow applications preferred
* Knowledge of AWS environment and product suite preferred
* An understanding of AJAX and other Web 2.0 technologies preferred
* Database experience with SQL and NoSQL structures required (MySQL is a must and Postgres is desirable)
* Experience with Angular/JS
* Experience with Agile development methodology is preferred
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Experience with Bamboo or Jenkins is a plus
* Prior experience working in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
* Demonstrated experience of leadership skills: ability to prioritize, communicate clearly, and partner effectively with technical and non-technical employees
* Ability to work well independently, or with remote teams
* A sense of humor is a must!
* Competitive compensation; commensurate with experience
Decision Resources Group offers a competitive compensation package and medical, dental, vision and life insurance programs from first day of employment. We also offer a 401(K) retirement plan after two complete months of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Professional 2 / Grade 6
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.