Eligo Energy, LLC
Eligo Energy is a rapidly growing energy supplier headquartered in Downtown Chicago. Eligo offers competitive energy supply and related services to commercial and residential customers. If you are passionate about technology and energy. Eligo is the place for you.
You are going to be responsible for developing and maintaining our production platform. You do best with tight deadlines, vague requirements, and open ended projects. You believe unit tests are crucial, and don’t mind writing them. You like solving hard problems and are not afraid to touch deployment processes.
* You are a developer who has 2+ years of Ruby experience.
* You have been in a professional development organization for 3+ years. If not, convince us that it doesnt matter.
* You are familiar with web and mobile toolkits (Rails, Sinatra, React)
* You have built, or are familiar with APIs and distributed architectures.
* You understand SQL databases, and specifically PostgreSQL (and can write SQL by hand)
* You deeply care about what you are building and take ownership over the quality and delivery of the product.
* At least a 4-year CS/CE/EE degree from a top engineering school (coding camps/academies do not count).
Standard company benefits including health and dental insurance, vacation, and sick policies.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59791 →