Come work for a small-and-growing tech company developing software that is used by thousands of people every day. Our backend team drives the nuts and bolts of our product forward working with C# .NET, a variety of databases, and lots (and lots) of data. Most of our time is spent working on features for our reporting engine, but we all own the full web stack and implement both frontend and backend solutions when the need arises. We are building a product that we think can be an order of magnitude better than others, and we need engineers who are passionate and nerdy (we love nerds) about software to join our team.
* Work with the Product, Development, and QA teams to improve our existing product and implement new features
* Interact with clients to help with troubleshooting and feature requirement gathering
* Profile systems for performance improvements
* Be great at coding and general-purpose problem-solving
* Entrepreneurial and self-motivated attitudethis is important. We need engineers who can find problems and solve them without being micro-managed. We need everyone to be their own CEO!
* Web development experience using .NET, Java, or similar
* High degree of competency working with databases and data models
* Our engineering office is in the heart of historic uptown Kingston, NY, 90 minutes from NYC and a central hub for universities, art, music, and outdoor recreation.
* Casual and close-knit team environment
* Flexibilitywork hard and take time off when you need it.
* Potential for rapid career growth
* Competitive compensation, health care, 401(k)
* Free parking near the office
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/55340 →