Seeking a Senior Software Engineer to work for a groundbreaking open source technology helping companies with their Cloud-Native Environments.We are looking for innovators that want to join a startup team on a journey to transform enterprise storage. Come work on a modern technology stack including CoreOS, Docker, Kubernetes and Golang. You must have a passion to deliver great products, create great user experiences, and work in a fast paced, customer-driven, product organization.
– Building tools and tool chains that support software and quality engineers.
– Deploying clusters of machines based on Kubernetes, Docker, rkt and container-based frameworks.
– Contributing to open source container technologies like CoreOS, Docker and Kubernetes.
– Building fault-tolerance, failover, recovery, and monitoring in every application.
– Understanding cluster behavior and troubleshooting problems/failures.
– Participating in daily standups and working in an agile environment.
You will be successful in this role if you:
– Can be autonomous and self-driven.
– Have an entrepreneurial mindset.
– Have a big toolbox and know how to use it.
– Love open source software development and being part of a community.
– Fluency in languages like Python, Go, or Bash.
– Experience with automated deployments to cloud providers like AWS, GCE and others.
– Experience in DevOps process and CI/CD pipeline.
– Deploying and managing backend applications including databases, load balancers, indexing, etc.
– Debugging and operating a cluster of Linux systems.
– Demonstrable troubleshooting and debugging ability.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/58951 →