Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Software QA Tester
Tracking Code 122-******
– Recognized leader: Rated #1 Prepaid Wireless Provider in the U.S.
– Technology driven: Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technology
– Teamwork: A supportive team environment that thrives on innovation.
– Culture: An entrepreneurial focus, where ownership and ingenuity are expected.
– Benefits: Excellent health benefits, Matching 401K, and education reimbursement.
What you will do:
– Oversee and maintain our automated testing platform.
– Responsible for automated unit test cases to be run upon continuous integration.
– Accountable in the performance, stability and uptime of the automated testing platform.
– Maintain and Update TracFone’s automated testing and service virtualization platform using TWIST, LISA etc.
– Integrate TracFone’s automated testing platform to all continuous integration efforts.
– Automate tasks related to testing, data validation and quality control.
– Interface with continuous integration group to ensure up time and reliability.
What you will bring:
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related area of study.
– 4 years of Java development and design skills for large IT systems.
– Some experience with JBOSS, Apache, Unix, and Eclipse.
– Twist, Selenium, or any other testing platform experience is also desired.
– Unix and scripting experience is required.
Job Location Miami, Florida, United States
Position Type Full-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.