Job TitleSolutions Architect – ID:30916
Job SkillsTOGAF, ETL ( Informatica /TIBCO), Java, .NET, Business Objects, Crystal Reports
FOR IMMEDIATE DETAILS ABOUT THIS POSITION, contact ANY of us direct, referencing the job# below:
KIANA AREVALO: ************** x703
LINDSEY YOUNG: ************** x713
JOANNE SMITH: ************** x720
ADAM WEBB: ************** x711
Position: Solutions Architect
JOB REF#: 30916
Duration: 12+ Months (On-going Contract)
Location: Plano, TX 75024 (on-site only)
Rate: Open/Market Rate, depends on experience level (W2 ONLY)
** We CANNOT accept 3rd party, Corp to Corp (C2C) or Independent (1099) contractors for this role, W2 ONLY!! **
Technical Lead role requires a strong application architecture and data architecture background. They will be supporting the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS 9) Solution Implementation.
– Make recommendations and propose system solutions to meet business requirements.
– Design the data and technical system changes.
– Oversee development of data and technical changes, and validate and implement the data and technical changes provided by the vendor.
– Act as liaison with the vendors, development teams and business users to create and finalize end-to-end technical solutions.
– Supervise the creation of operation support manuals and helpdesk documentation for production systems.
– Update system documentation as changes/enhancements are deployed to ensure accuracy.
– Work effectively within IT, various vendors and business teams to develop solutions that meet technology standards and business needs is required.
– Development/Solution Management
– Ensure development activities are delivered with quality, are on-time and within budget
– Understand current and future IT technical offerings, and identify appropriate fits or alignment for these offerings.
– Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
– Maintain focus on key strategic and/or project priorities despite conflicting demands.
– Serve as an agent for innovation not only for applications, but also for delivery issues and incidents.
– Understand business requirements for development activities
– Ensure business needs are clearly understood, documented and communicated.
– Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
– Participate in business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources
– Own the technical solution by leading and participating in Develop/Design/Improve/Document Database Models/Design/Programs, Informatica jobs/programs, Unix/Autosys jobs/programs, and OTHER SPECIFIC DOMAIN
– Coordinate architecture and development walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that software solutions and designs accurately reflect and satisfy business needs.
– Ensure design and construction meet quality standards and that the testing and operational readiness tasks are conducted and produce quality results.
– Ensure that proactive, adaptive, corrective, and preventive changes conducted by outsourced service provider are functionally sound and consistent with business needs
– Ensure cross-team impacts and dependencies of production activities have been addressed by outsourced service provider
REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE: (Resume must reflect this experience)
– Experience as a Solutions Architect, with strong experience manaing siutations and working with leadership.
– Experience in architecture/design/development of desktop and web applications using Java, .NET, Oracle, and/or SQL Server technologies
– Advanced Knowledge in web service/ETL integration architecture/design using tools, such as Informatica or TIBCO
– Experience in system/infrastructure architecture for applications
– Experience in evaluating business requirements and designing/developing solutions
– Experience in using software design/architecture documentation tools System architect, Visio etc.
– Experience in designing and implementing operational data store (ODS)
– Knowledge and adaptation of software configuration, change, release and service management processes
– Experience in working with cross functional application, technical and business teams
– Experience in working with 3rd party service providers (i.e. ASP, system integrators, consultants)
– Experience in creating technical work break down structure, release and implementation plans
– Experience or exposure to reporting tools like Business Objects, Crystal reports etc.
– Ability to research and document existing application architecture
– Ability to effectively facilitate and lead small to large group meetings
– Mastery of hosted, client/server and distributed applications, project life cycle, and the basics of technical operations (networks, data center, database, integration, and migration activities)
– Development Methodology – has mastered, and understands common development models including waterfall and agile processes
– Mastery of unit testing, software change management, software release management
– Understanding of Architecture frameworks (i.e., TOGAF, Zachman, FEAF)
– Architecture lifecycle development methodologies
– Performance Architecture including root cause analysis, problem management and performance tuning
– Experience implementing Federated Security models
– Understands Systems engineering techniques (i.e., portfolio analysis, analysis of alternatives, architecture modeling)
– Capable of performing Lifecycle cost analysis
– Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
– Must reside locally and available to interview in-person
– Must have a stable work history, working in a similar role
– Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
– Education: Bachelors Degree
– Understanding of infrastructure and integration architecture is a plus.
– Knowledge and experience in the Auto industry and the Accounting domain is preferred.
– Some Enterprise Architecture experience desired
– H1 Transfers/Green Card processing offered
– Open enrollment of Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
– 401K Retirement program
– Paid Bi-Weekly/Direct Deposit
– Flex Spending Plan
– Voluntary Life, AD & D, STD or LTD plans
Send To Email / Remind Me
Send Now Send TonightSend TomorrowSend Next Week
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/119588 →