Job ID: 217029
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Additional Job Information
Title: Spclst-OR Information
City, State: Elk Grove Village,IL
Location: AMITA Health ABMC
Department: Surgery 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Develops, maintains and provides advanced support activities for Surgical Services information systems and applications.
- Establishes and maintains clinical functions of various perioperative information systems. Reviews clinical policies and procedures related to perioperative information system operations.
- Analyzes production problems and effectively puts into place short- and long-term resolutions. Develops and maintains master training materials for clinical staff.
- Uses queries and report writing tools to obtain data from perioperative information system for departmental operations and management needs.
- Tests and evaluates clinical functioning of new software. Upgrades existing systems.
- Associate Degree
- Associate’s Degree required Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Two years of experience preferred.
- Experience with OR billing/charges
Work Schedule: Mon-Fr, 8-4
How To Apply
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact Candidate Care at 855-778-6037 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. CST, M-F.
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/91234 →