The Media Trust is seeking a highly motivated, flexible, organized, and detail-oriented Sr Developer. This role is responsible for the continued development of all the core products that The Media Trust has to offer their clients. The Full Stack Developer will be joining a team of developers. The ideal candidate will have a good handle on object oriented PHP, Restful APIs, and MVC architecture. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have an opportunity to collaborate and solve unique challenges.
– Create and monitor system design patterns and tiered architecture.
– Testing of products, system architecture and design.
– Solve complex problems by applying best practices to:
– provide direction,
– mentor less experienced teammates,
– work with project business and system,
– analyze requirements and then execute them,
– and participate in code reviews.
– Enforce standards and best practices.
– 5+ years of object oriented programming.
– Strong background with LAMP Stack development environment.
– 5+ years of PHP development experience.
– 5+ years of SQL and relationship database experience.
– Comfortable with implementing design patterns and coding best practices.
– Familiarity with Postgres databases SQL
The Media Trust offers a collaborative working environment where growth is encouraged and nurtured. In addition, we offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Media Trust provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Disclaimer: The above description is intended to describe the general nature of work and level of effort being performed by individuals assigned to this position or job description. This is not to be construed as a complete or exhaustive list of all skills, responsibilities, duties, and/or assignments required. Individuals may be required to perform duties outside of their position, job description, or responsibilities as needed.
Send resume to ************************
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.