Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
Job Requisition ID: 6382
Curious? We get it. We are too.
The Technology Group at Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (HMH) is a dynamic team of technology professionals dedicated to the nimble delivery of quality educational content for the evolving digital age. Not your traditional IT house, the Technology Group actively partners with functions across the business ecosystem to develop and deliver applications and platforms to a diverse range of digital channels. This individual is accountable for implementing and maintaining applications related to the Human Capital Management System. These applications include Recruiting Onboarding, Performance & Goal Management, Compensation & Variable Pay, Benefits and Succession Planning.
- Strong HR Technology skills with 3-5 years experience implementing or supporting two or more of the following SuccessFactors’ Human Capital Management applications:
- Employee Central
- Compensation and Variable Pay
- Performance and Goal Management
- Career and Development Planning
- Work Force Analytics
- Reporting Analytics
- Thorough understanding of all Human Resource Functional Service processes (employment, benefits, payroll, training and development, compensation regulatory reporting, etc.).
- Thorough familiarity with MS Office applications, including fluency in the use of Excel formulas
- Strong organizational and time management skills, effectively managing work flow and ability to manage multiple tasks and timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate complex information in a succinct, organized manner
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Extremely detail-oriented with strong interpersonal and collaborative work skills
- 2 or more years experience implementing HCMS applications
- Familiarity with use of MS Access or other relational database tool
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports or other similar report writing tool
- Experience with Dell Boomi integration tool
- Might be in a stationary position for a considerable time (sitting and/or standing)
- The person in this position needs to move about inside office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer
- Must be able to collaborate with colleagues via face to face, conference calls, and online meetings
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (NASDAQ:HMHC) is a global learning company dedicated to changing people’s lives by fostering passionate, curious learners. As a leading provider of pre-K–12 education content, services, and cutting-edge technology solutions across a variety of media, HMH enables learning in a changing landscape. HMH is uniquely positioned to create engaging and effective educational content and experiences from early childhood to beyond the classroom. HMH serves more than 50 million students in over 150 countries worldwide, while its award-winning children’s books, novels, non-fiction, and reference titles are enjoyed by readers throughout the world.
For more information, visit http://careers.hmhco.com
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/12201 →