Leads the delivery of highly complex pilot(s) for key customers with the ability to create and manage detailed project plans with multiple work streams. Maintains a tactical focus. Sets clear objectives and defined deliverables. Develops cost benefit analyses for the project, communicates to an executive committee, creates and reports project status utilizing a dashboard, allocates resources, defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns. Utilizes and effectively communicates business process components of an initiative to applicable parties. Ability to lead a cross-functional team while motivating team members to their highest potential. Requires excellent oral and written communication skills as well as business presentation skills. Excellent analytical skills. Interfaces effectively with all levels and across organizational lines, including both business and technical units. Effectively utilizes external vendors and internal resources. Demonstrated success at building team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
In addition to the job description please provide the following information:
Top 3-5 Daily Responsibilities:
* Project/Risk Management
* Plans, communicates, and maintains all project assets utilizing established standards
* Stakeholder management
* Meeting facilitation with follow-up
Top 3-5 Required Skills:
* Delivers high quality assets
* Excellent skills in complex analytic problem solving, project management, change leadership, and group process
* Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction,
* Strong skills in MS project, Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Visio a plus).
* Demonstrates ability to quickly learn a new area of business in order to support the project
* Demonstrates ability to be self-managed in work
* Understanding of KP business and/or operations and competitors, and economic, social, and legal environment.
* Solid understanding of complex business analysis techniques/tools
* Demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives
* Ability to communicate with senior leadership effectively
* Demonstrated ability to lead professionals through influence and collaboration
* Conflict resolute and successful engagement with leadership
* Demonstrates integrity and principled leadership in all engagements
_ Ten (10 or more) years of project / program_ management.
Looking for experience in Healthcare and/or Behavior Health processes. Five or more in health care business/operations and program management a major plus.
_**Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Health Care Administration, Operations Research, Public Health Administration, or other related field OR equivalent related work experience required._
_**PMP Certification preferred. _
_**HFMA membership a plus._
** After 90 days employees are eligible to receive a benefit package.
** Upon a successful work evaluation, employees receive salary increases.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59477 →