Sr. Project Manager
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The position is for a full-time Sr. Project Manager working under the direction of the Honeywell Project Management Leader at the Kunsan Airforce Base, South Korea.The project will require relocation to the Kunsan AFB area working throughout the 27-month construction period. Acceptance for position requires passing all required security clearance & background checks.Solely responsible for the overall construction operations at the site.Oversees multiple facets of the project, many of which may occur simultaneously. Working in conjunction with the Honeywell Project Manager to keep project on schedule, adhere to quality control, and within budget.The position is responsible for maintaining a safe work environment including but not limited to identifying hazards, unsafe work practices, reporting requirements, etc. Sr. Project Manager summarizes and reports up to HON Sr. Leadership all safety violations or unsafe acts. Experience with USACE EM 385-1-1 safety program.
Observe & Document Subcontractor Work Performed:Sr. Project Manager will oversee and manage the overall work activities at the construction *******. Project Manager will work with the Project Manager to facilitate the efficient use of labor, machines, and materials by subcontractor personnel. Sr. Project Manager will support Project & Construction Managers in coordinating with subcontractors to plan, schedule work and keep records of the materials used and the progress made on a job by subcontractors.
Emphasize High Quality Construction Standards: Should be familiar with reading blueprints, submittals, plans/specifications, and work with HON Project Manager & Construction Manager to advise qualified craft workers on effective methods to complete certain tasks.
Communication:Sr. Project Manager will coordinate and work with the Honeywell Program Manager to communicate a consistent message and updates to the Kunsan point of contact on a regular basis.
20Facilitate Team Alignment
20Deliver Status Reports
YOU MUST HAVE
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Construction Management or in lieu of degree 5 years of Project Management experience.
– Minimum of 5 years of Project management experience with an emphasis on Construction.
– Minimum of 5 years of P & L experience
– Minimum of 5 years of experience with MS office software products.
– US Citizenship
– Successful track record and a desire to work on a team in a fast-paced, growing industry are the most important qualifications.
– Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Must be a self-starter and can work both independently and in a team environment. Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the WorldINCLUDES
– Relocation ProvidedADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD26512
– Category: Customer/Product Support
– Location: 115 Tabor Road, Morris Plains, NJ 07950 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.