Sr. Security Engineer
Avantage® USA, LLC
San Diego County, CA
Our Company is creating a new form of live entertainment – part online casino gaming, part sports betting, part mind-blowing experience – all combined for debut in select cities around the world. We are looking for a Sr. Security Engineer to join us in a groundbreaking opportunity in the iGaming industry.
This individual will have ownership for the design, implementation and deployment of the security focused services, processes, and infrastructure for our platform. Successful candidates will be:
· Open to new challenges
· Strong in critical thinking and problem solving
· Possess a passion for creating reliable and secure programs/system
· Have the ability to take on multiple disparate tasks and see them to completion
· Knowledgeable about international gaming (gambling) certifications, licensing, and compliance
Work closely with CTO to create, grow, and deepen security policies as follows:
· Develop security policies in accordance with ISO 27001
· Develop and implement a risk management program
· Establish a partner/vendor evaluation program (3rd party risk management)
· Conduct vulnerability scans and remediate findings
· Recommend Security Controls based on findings
· Manage access control systems
· Manage endpoint security
· Ensure compliance with international gaming regulations
· Continuously test website security
· Manage web applications firewalls (WAF)
· Security Event Monitoring (SIEM)
· Develop Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity Plan
· Assist on all platform and internal integration efforts (RTT, IVR, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· Minimum 5 years of direct experience in information systems security
· Preferred certifications: Security+, CISSP, CEH, CCSP, SANS.
· Experience and detailed knowledge with design and implementation processes, including threat modeling, authentication, encryption and pen testing
· Demonstrated independence, creativity and initiative to understand the company’s architecture and business goals.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Experience in the gaming industry strongly preferred.
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision 100% Paid by Company
· And More…
If this sounds like just the challenge you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you. Please respond with your resume and a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications.
Thank you for your time.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115435 →