PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities. Learn more about us at www.pwc.com/us.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready
– to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
The PwC network is a global market leader in tax services.
We assist businesses, individuals, and organizations with tax strategy, planning, and compliance, while also delivering a wide range of business advisory services.
With over 32,000 tax professionals, this means that the PwC network can support our clients both locally and globally.
We have experience working with an expansive and diverse client-base, which comprises all types of businesses-multinationals, local companies, privately-owned organizations, entrepreneurs, family businesses, trusts, partnerships, and private individuals.
Global Enterprise Tax Solutions (GETS) positions at PwC are at the forefront of the tax profession
– creating a distinctive new approach to providing managed tax services. GETS delivers top talent, technology and processes across our global network to provide an alternative tax function model that is fit for purpose today and into the future. Clients are seeing this as an innovative collaboration in response to a strategic evolution in the global market for managed tax services.
As part of PwCâ€™s GETS Technology team, our goal is to be the industry leading innovator of Technology Enabled Tax Solutions while partnering with our clients to provide maximum value and efficiency across their global tax lifecycle processes, disrupting the market, and delivering strategic commercial assets for PwC. The GETS IT team has extensive experience in a holistic suite of tax applications that support our clients the entire tax life cycle.
When a company is looking for an in-house feel for their Tax IT solutions, the team has the skills and experience to provide expertise in client engagement, seamless systems integration, and unparalleled support.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor’s degree
Degree Preferred: Master’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or other STEM degree
Certification(s) Preferred: Six Sigma Green or Black Belt; CBAP; PMP
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success automating business processes and solving complex business problems through custom built web and mobile technologies, which includes the following areas:
– Agile delivery methodology;
– Requirements management and communications;
– Requirements specification and validation;
– Business process mapping;
– Solution assessment and validation; and,
– Elicitation and prioritization techniques
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success assisting on client engagements or enterprise-wide projects regarding automating business processes and solving complex business problems through custom built web and mobile technologies, which includes the
– Eliciting business and functional requirements using multiple techniques such as interviews, document analysis, and requirements workshops;
– Developing accurate and measurable requirements specifications using natural language, and capturing business needs and processes; Identifying and defining solutions that maximize the value to be delivered to the stakeholders;
– Critically evaluating information gathered to reconcile conflicts, comprehend and balance the existence of both business needs and user requests, and setting and adjusting priorities to define the business need;
– Collaborating with the subject matter experts and developers to establish a technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs;
– Serving as a conduit and/or liaison between the customer
– internal or external, and the software testing and development teams;
– Developing creative business solutions meeting client needs aligned with product strategy;
– Utilizing extensive analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills, including expressing and translating complex business concepts into comprehendible business speak that uses a combination of effective written and verbal communication skills within a professional business services environment;
– Owning tasks and completing them with minimal direct supervision;
– Acting as an individual contributor and team member, identifying and addressing quality opportunities: actively participating in product and quality discussions and meetings; managing multiple projects, including preparing concise, accurate documents; and maintaining flexibility for unanticipated issues or opportunities; and,
– Respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; keeping supervisors and team members informed of progress and issues; answering questions and providing direction to less-experienced staff.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/158369 →