Thermtest is recognized as a global leader and trusted source of thermophysical testing instruments and laboratory services for an extensive client base from a diverse range of industries. Our advanced thermophysical service laboratory features an extensive and growing number of measurement technologies.Headquartered in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Thermtest is one of the fastest growing scientific companies in Atlantic Canada. We pride ourselves on being a fast-paced and high energy company offering a rewarding and family-oriented work environment. Our team driven approach fuels our growth and successes.
Available Position: Technical Sales
- Establish and maintain meaningful and productive relationships with clients through sound scientific expertise and business acumen.
- Responsible for new clients and qualification of leads. Responsible for timely and effective follow-up on all leads from sources including website, email, telephone and other mediums.
- Demonstrate, quote, sell, and work with internal customer support to train customers after the sale and act as a product information resource.
- Regularly interact with testing laboratory, Research and Development other team members to maintain a thorough understanding of product and service offerings.
- Manage sales activity utilizing CRM software, handling task and calendar management, funnel management and the sales call notes database.
- Gather and communicate information from the field, especially as it relates to new opportunities and ideas for increasing sales, improving current product offerings and developing new products or markets.
The successful candidate will have a B.S. degree in mechanical engineering, chemical engineering, physics or a similar field and a minimum of 3 years sales experience preferably in a technical sales role.
Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology is a must.
Demonstrating a history of success in relationship building.
Exceptional communication skills in English is crucial.
A competitive salary, sales commission plan and benefits package
Ongoing learning opportunities within a dynamic, inclusive and rewarding work environment
Career experiences that will enhance personal and professional growth
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
To be considered for this position, please forward your cover letter and a current resume by email, email@example.com. Please, no calls or drops-ins. An initial telephone interview may be conducted for potential candidates followed by at least one on-site interview of candidates chosen to move on the selection process. Thermtest Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/115605 →