ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Are you a motivated individual who loves technology? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment?
Love learning new technologies? Getting hands on experience? Have a great work ethic and people/communication skills?
If the answer to the above is YES! Then My client is the place for you.
My Client, the tri state areas most recognized MSP, is expanding again. We are looking for a few well-rounded individuals who have solid technical skills as well as great communication skills. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and the ability to work with minimal management in a team environment where every member is an important part of our success.
This role is a critical part of our client service delivery strategy. This is the opportunity to be part of one of the nations World Class MSPs. We are looking for leaders in the industry who are excited by the thought of being part of an innovative team while having fun at work and growing professionally.
We offer excellent pay and benefits along with training. If you think you have what it takes, then provide us with a brief summary of why you think that you could thrive in this type of environment along with your current resume.
* Provide onsite and remote support to end-users
* Provides work direction, problem resolution, and training to other technical support personnel
* Respond to assigned tickets/tasks in accordance with SLA guidelines
* Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all actions taken, relevant research articles, software/hardware information as well as the final resolution.
* Apply diagnostic utilities and best practice methodology to aid in troubleshooting.
* Update technical support documentation when required
* Troubleshoot Windows Desktop, Server, Microsoft Office and Line of Business Applications
* Utilize RMM and PSA platforms to maximum efficiency
* React to service outages promptly with adherence to standard operating procedures
* Self-triage and dispatch tickets when required
* Take ownership of tasks and follow through to ensure complete resolution
* Take a personal interest in and responsibility for the quality of work performed or associated with.
* Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop and server level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
* Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
* Perform post-resolution follow-ups to help requests.
* Participate in the On-Call Rotation
* Follow all company policies and best practices such as accurate time tracking.
* Perform related duties consistent with the scope and intent of the position.
* Provides direct technical support to customers on installations, usage, or maintenance of products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
* Provides immediate customer assistance for emergency and URGENT fixes.
* Creates temporary work-around for immediate customer issues where appropriate.
* Escalates to Tier 3 for any issues unresolved at Tier 2 by packaging, with concise description, actions, and traces required for escalation.
* Follows customer issues through to completion to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction have been achieved.
* 3+ Years IT Experience in a support function
* 4+ Years Customer Service experience
* At least 3 Technical Certifications Preferred
* Microsoft MCSA
* Microsoft MCITP
* Microsoft MCSE
* Comptia Network +
* Cisco CCNA
* Security +
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP and Windows Networking
* Practical knowledge of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Patch Panels
* Working knowledge of Windows Server Operating Systems (2008 2012)
* Strong knowledge of Windows Desktop Operating Systems (7,8,10)
* Experience with AD, MS Exchange, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix and DNS
* Ability to pay close attention to detail while performing technically detailed tasks
* Ability to deal effectively with stressful situations
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
* Strong interpersonal skills including phone manner, written communication and client-care
* Ability to articulate technical information clearly and simply to non-technical people
* Enjoys helping people to the extent that no problem is considered mundane, no matter how simple the solution
* Is self-motivated and can be self-directed when necessary
* Enjoys sharing information, supporting others, and working on a team to achieve team
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.