Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 26623BR
Domain Other Domain
Skillset Sourcing and Procurement ,
State / Region / Province California
Work Location San Diego, CA
Company ITL USA
Infosys – EAISSCM – Technology Lead – Coupa
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is San Diego, CA. This position may required relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
– At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
– Should have knowledge of all the modules in Coupa.
– Should have experience in preparing / reviewing technical design document.
– Support testing related activities (ST, SIT and UAT) as deemed necessary
– Must have experience in leading at least 2 Coupa projects from Offshore/Onsite
– Should be able to participate with clients in requirement gathering sessions to identify Scope of the project and then prepare scoping documents
– Should be able to prepare detailed schedule of project after analyzing the effort and dependencies
– Should be able to define processes and provide inputs to improve quality of the deliverables
– Ability to asses’ risk in the project with respect to configurations / implementations
– Prepare high and low level designs and implement design plans as per customer requirements.
– Conduct test plans and acquire sign off for testing phase
– Lead the team for integration / system and performance testing.
– Lead the deployment activities and post production activities.
– Participate in analyzing of incoming tickets, assigning tickets to the team and tracking progress.
– Performing root cause analysis of defects and elimination/reduction of defects.
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/72530 →