Role Technology Lead – US
Auto req ID 29973BR
Skillset Communications standards , DOCSIS
State / Region / Province Colorado
Work Location Denver, CO
Company ITL USA
Infosys – Engineering Services – Technology Lead – US – Set Top Box Performance Testing
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Denver CO. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
– Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
– At least 4 years of experience with IT Technology
– At least 4 years of experience in test strategy and test design.
– At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis and reporting.
– At least 4 years of experience in Performance Testing and Engineering activities.
– Knowledge and hands on in any scripting language.
– Working knowledge on QAM or DOCSIS based set top box testing.
– Hands on performance testing on QAM/DOCSIS based set top boxes/modems
– Must have exposure to protocol Analyzer- any tools i.e Averna,traffic generator/analyzer tool Excentis or similar.
– Should have experience in test management and defect management systems (eg HP,ALM,JIRA etc)
– Understand on DOCSIS 3.0 is a plus
– Understanding of CPE flows and applications over DOCSIS channels, preferably video and voice applications is a plus
– Knowledge on data performance test for upstream/downstream channels, effectively testing channel bonding mechanism of the CMT is a plus.
– Understanding of dual stack enabled ( IPv4 & Ipv6) device and application testing is a plus.
– Traffic prioritization testing ( Voice,Video, data etc) is a plus.
– Awareness of CPE device provisioning mechanism is a plus.
– Exposure to load testing tool lxia or similar in nature is a plus.
– Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
– Strong co-ordination communication and analytical skills.
– Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment with offshore coordination.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/142493 →