Imagine a career path where your creative inspiration can fuel big innovation and change the way people shop – FOREVER. Immerse yourself in our cutting edge culture while creating breakthrough solutions that change the way that consumers and fashion designers and their customers shop and design worldwide.
Frilly is initiating its e-commerce global footprint with a fully customizable shopping experience that will revolutionize the industry. By developing the software to accurately depict the way garments drape on a 3D likeness of the customer’s body, as well as providing limitless options of how to customize each garment’s color, shape, detail, and embellishments; our shopping experience is entirely unique, and certain to change the retail and e-commerce space forever. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality.
Discover what its like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. Its time to love what you do, and do what you love.
Create STUNNING mobile and desktop user experiences that attract target customers, compel them to return, and enable them to purchase with confidence and ease. We are looking for a Mid level UI/ UX designer that can design across web, mobile and tablet platform. You will work as a member of the digital design team alongside Product Management and report to the Creative Director. The ideal candidate will have a clean and bold aesthetic and comfortable working from concept through completion.
* Awesome portfolio!
* Willingness to make an impact on simple tasks including production as well as complex
* Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX
* 4+ years of experience designing compelling user experiences, ideally e-commerce.
* 2+ years of successful design experience on mobile devices and apps.
* BA degree in Art or Design from a leading institution preferred.
* Keen attention to detail and stellar time management skills
* Has a great attitude and a strong team player that is ready and excited to collaborate
* Can develop and articulate design concepts and rationales
* Take a user-centered design approach and are comfortable gathering feedback from users and stakeholders
* Use rapid prototyping to communicate concepts and interactions to stakeholders
* Have a portfolio of visual identity work, prototypes, and projects & processes
* Proficient in Sketch or a wireframing program
Paid Time Off (commensurate to years working with the company)
Dog Friendly Office
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/59620 →