INTRALOT is engaged in the supply of integrated gaming and transaction processing systems, innovative game content and value added services to state licensed gaming organizations. Based on its extensive know how, advanced product development standards and substantial experience in operating lottery games, INTRALOT offers custom-made integrated solutions, which ensure maximum efficiency and absolute security.
Games Library includes more than 400 types of games: Numerical Lotteries, TV Lottery Games, Sports Lotteries, Fixed Odds Betting, Instant Lotteries, Pari-mutuel, Video Lottery and Monitor Games.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Design, create, modify, develop, write and implement websites from concept all the way to completion
* Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
* Analyze lottery needs and develop solutions, optimizing operational efficiency and efficacy
* Support and install software applications
* Participate, support, develop testing, review, analysis, and certification of software
* Attend and participate in company/client team meetings with a specific focus toward product quality and customer satisfaction.
* Responsible for the development, design, coding, and testing of proprietary lottery industry software.
* Support the development, testing and debugging of software
* Develop, code, and debug test software.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education, Training, and Experience
* B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar; or equivalent combination of training and experience
* 3 year experience as a Web Developer in Agile projects using LAMP tools (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP), with demonstrated continual increase in responsibilities
* 1 year experience in Java programming
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Knowledge of computer applications, data processing methods, and data processing equipment
* In depth knowledge and proven development experience in PHP.
* Good knowledge of databases (MySQL), version control tools and of developing web services (Restful)
* Good knowledge of web servers (Apache)
* Good knowledge of various OS, including LINUX
* Ability to implement web based Java applications to support business requirements
* Spring Boot and Spring Framework familiarity is a plus.
* Demonstrate a solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member including direct client interaction.
* Knowledge of, and experience using Atlassian Product Family (Jira, Wiki Confluence, Stash, Bamboo, etc), agile & scrum methodologies,
* Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets
* Good oral and written communication skills
Some travel required.
Employment Eligibility Verification
Must possess valid documentation to establish identity and U.S. employment eligibility.
Submission to, and ability to pass, a thorough pre-employment background check by the required State Lottery and Intralot, Inc. is a requirement of employment. A pre-employment drug screening is also a requirement.
Intralot, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://itjobpro.com/95781 →