What is the opportunity?
As a Business Intelligence Services Analyst with RBC Wealth Management you will, work closely with management, PCG, Wealth Management Services, Marketing and field staff to develop ideas and initiatives related to reporting and promoting sales, insure all day to day operations and tools supported by Client and Product Analytics are operating and current to specifications, work with vendors to support and create new tools across all tool platforms supported by BIS, maintain operation of all BIS services – Specifically field reporting, and continually look for new ways to develop tools and information that help FAs segment and market into their existing business
What will you do?
– Maintain all monthly loads and process in a timely manner, adhering to services standards for execution and communication. Use SQL and SAS to review, augment and manage job stream.
– Pilot new technologies and develop solutions for tactical and strategic requests from the field and executive partners (i.e. iPad and mobile platforms).
– Develop SAS jobs to process data extracts as defined by clients.
– Oversee daily Analytics as a Service (Self-Serve Environment) needs including user management, table definition, version control, metadata and trouble shoot questions or issues.
– Develop ad hoc requests for data or analysis and develop a proper solution based on client need, best practices, RBC governance policies and appropriateness of the request.
– Work with clients to establish satisfactory prioritization and timelines of reporting deliverables. Insure expectations align with available resources and system limitations.
– Develop permanent assets based on reporting project requirements. Work with BIS team and clients to develop prototypes, cycle revisions and final deliverables.
– Adhere to all standards of best practice, RBC security and data policies, department rules and accepted data rules of efficiency and properness.
What do you need to succeed?
– Technical degree or BA/BS or equivalent technical work experience (2 – 4 years)
– 1-3 relational database experience
– 1-3 years of business intelligence experience or other data related experience
– Preferred SAS experience and the ability to deal with highly confidential client information
– Preferred experience with Tableau or other BI tool
– A self-starter with high energy driven curiosity to go beyond the obvious, provide ideas for innovation, excited to be a member of a team, independent and self-directed, and possesing premier communication skills
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage several key projects at the same time
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
– Client First: We will always earn the right to be our clients’ first choice
– Collaboration: We win as One RBC
– Accountability: We take ownership for personal and collective high performance
– Diversity & Inclusion: We embrace diversity for innovation and growth
– Integrity: We hold ourselves to the highest standards to build trust
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
60 South 6th Street
Regular – U.S.
Required Travel (%):
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.