Application Developer – LBrands Careers
Open MenuHide Menu
– About Us
– Our Brands
– Victoria’s Secret
– Bath & Body Works
– La Senza
– Henri Bendel
– Mast Global
– Job Areas
– Distribution Centers
– College Programs
– Job Search
Application Developer – LBrands Careers – IT 001J4
You are here: Home / Application Developer – LBrands Careers – IT 001J4
< Back to Search Results
Brand: Mast Global
Location:Reynoldsburg, OH US
Job Area: Information Technology
Employment type: Full-time
Job ID:IT 001J4
Add to Cart
– on Facebook
– on Twitter
– on Linkedin
– by Mail
Direct Web Application
Ecommerce Developer II
– Consistently demonstrate L Brands enterprise and functional competencies.
– Execute for Results
– Innovate and Reinvent
– Be Fast & Agile
– Website support activities: (not all inclusive)
– Resolution of defects and tickets
– Participation in rotational 247 on call support activities
– Creation of detailed documentation
– Identification and elimination of recurring problems
– Web initiatives (enhancements or project): (not all inclusive)
– Responsible for the development, implementation and operational support of projects.
– Assists in the technical evaluation, design, integration, implementation and support of projects.
– Participate in the gathering of functional requirements
– Design, development, and deployment of customer solutions
– Leadership and Teaming: (not all inclusive)
– Identifies and drives continuous improvement initiatives, streamlining work and improving support.
– Initiates activities and projects in order to support current and future business needs
– Identifies and implements opportunities for innovation and process improvement
– Customer Interaction skills: (not all inclusive)
Ability to explain technical aspects of a solution to a non-technical audience
The Ecommerce developer II is responsible for collaborating with a team of developers and provide solutions. Must be highly effective in a fast paced and agile environment. Provides technology solutions for projects and daily support. The eCommerce Developer II ensures adherence to current standards and maintains a commitment to high quality development and implementations, while remaining current with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
– 4 year degree in Information Systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
– Flexibility is a must to support our customers 24x7x365, where extended hours may be necessary
– At a minimum the below experience:
– 2-5 Years of Experience in relevant Technologies
– 2+ years of Experience multiple JVM based languages.
– Ability to work in a very fast-paced, marketing-driven, multi-task environment.
– Ability to work well with senior members of the team
– Ability to analyze and resolve issues
– Experience with Agile Scrum is a plus
– Basic knowledge of distributed systems.
– Experience developing REST based web services
– Experience with Microservices.
– Working knowledge of Agile development methodology, Test Driven Development & Continuous Integration
– Strong understanding of source control systems such as GIT knowledge of creating and managing GIT flows a plus.
– Basic experience with concurrent programming
– Experience using NoSQL databases a plus
– Strong Database skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Nice-to Have:
– Experience using In-memory data grids
– Experience with newer programming languages such as GO.
– Experience working with containers (Docker etc) and deploying applications to a cloud infrastructure.
– Experience in building event driven microservices.
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Engineer, Threat Operations
Senior Data Scientist
Senior Software Engineer, PLM
Three Limited Parkway
Columbus, OH 43230
If you require accessibility support to submit your application, please call ************ or email ************************. An L Brands associate will respond to your message as soon as reasonably possible. Please note that this phone number and email address are only for individuals seeking accommodation when applying for a job.
– L Brands
– Supply Chain
– Terms and Conditions
– Site Map
– Contact Us
– W3C – AA Compliance
– 2018 L Brands. All Rights Reserved.
Scroll to top
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.