Application Developer (DCO) – Careers At Goldbelt
Building a bright future for our shareholders
– ABOUT Who We Are
– OPERATIONS Global Business
– SHAREHOLDERS Portal
– EMPLOYMENT Job Listings
– CONTACT Get in touch
CAREERS AT GOLDBELT
– SEARCH JOBS
Application Developer (DCO)
– Job Function: Information Technology
– Business Unit: Nisga’a Data Systems
– FLSA Classification: Exempt (Salary)
– Employment Type: Full-time
– Location: Ft. Hauchuca, Arizona, United States
– Date Posted: 6-Jun-2018
Detailed Job Description:
Nisga’a Data Systems, LLC (NDS), a subsidiary of Goldbelt, Inc. is an 8(a) Alaska Native Corporation, provides a full spectrum of systems and network engineering services, which include systems and network analysis, design, and implementation, and also an array of managed services. NDS has distinguished itself as an industry leader in redefining technical solutions for the federal government and our nation’s military.
We are currently looking for an Application Developer (DCO)
We are hiring for a contingent, key personnel position for an Information Technology (IT) Support contract with the US Army, primary location in Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
Period of Performance:
The Base Year is 2019, with two option years through the end of 2021, and a potential 6 month extension after that. Transition-In begins December 1, 2018.
– TOP SECRET clearance with SCI eligibility
– Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
– IAT Level III Certification
– Experience with the following application development areas:
– Create and/or maintain tools used to document all incident investigation requirements and facilitate incident reporting through ARCYBER
– Develop and/or maintain dashboards displaying all active incidents within the AOR
– Develop and/or maintain dashboards displaying specific items of interest (i.e. top 10 attackers, top 10 destinations, top attack vector, etc.) in near real time
– Develop internal analyst tools for NIPRnet, SIPRnet, and JWICS
– Strong working knowledge and experience with:
– all Windows OS platforms including but not limited to: Windows 7/8/10, Server 2K3/2K8/2012/2016, etc.
– varying flavors of Unix/Linux platforms, and Apple based operating systems
Goldbelt Inc. and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
holder Hire Preferences: As an Alaskan Native Claims Settlement Act Corporation, Goldbelt, Incorporated, (and its related entities where the corporation maintains 25 percent ownership interest), is allowed, under Federal law, to extend hiring and training preferences to its shareholders, shareholders’ descendants and spouses, other ANCSA corporation shareholders, and/or Native Americans. Goldbelt’s employment and training preferences are extended based on an individual’s status as a shareholder of Goldbelt, Incorporated, enrollment as a tribal member or other evidence of affiliation with a Native community or tribe. These preferences reflect stock ownership or political affiliation with a Native community or tribe and are not a direct benefit of race or ethnicity.
to this job
< Back to jobs
Goldbelt, Inc. 2018. All Rights Reserved.
– SEARCH JOBS
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.