T&M will be responsible for understanding the end to end workflow of customer and infrastructure circuits Verizon Backbone Network & Inventory systems support. Candidate will support the migration of Network Equipment currently inventoried in the MECCA OSS into the BGW Inventory system. Candidate will be required to create Use Cases, UAT test plans, data validation and participate in UAT and FOA testing. Proficient in test planning, test design, and execution of software in a multi-tier environment, as well as being highly technical, detail oriented, self-motivated, team oriented, have strong communication skills and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously. and the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
Top 3 requirements:
1. Experience with MECCA and BGW Inventory Systems
2. Experience with ICON & ICOE Engineering Systems
3. Experience with Verizons Backbone Networks
* Experience with MECCA and BGW Inventory Systems
* Experience with ICON & ICOE Engineering Systems
* Experience with Verizons ULH & OTN Mesh networks
* Experience with Verizons Backbone Networks
* Experience with the Automated provisioning Systems
* Familiar with Dev Ops and Agile practices
* Experience with Verizon Business provisioning processes
* Understanding the process for circuit activation, de-activation, and groom
* Knowledge of existing business processes for customer and network circuit flow and activation
. NOT ACCEPTING 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES AT THIS TIME.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.