Specific information related to the position is outlined below. To apply, click on the button above. You will be required to create an account (or sign in with an existing account). Your account will provide you access to your application information. Need Help?
Should you have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please request a reasonable accommodation by emailing Employer Accessibility or by calling ************. This email inbox is monitored for reasonable accommodation requests only. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
REGULAR OR TEMPORARY:
LANGUAGE FLUENCY: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING JOB DESCRIPTION:
Develop and integrate complex in-house/third-party software applications that support business processes and information needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Gather client requirements, analyze, design and create complex application solutions.
2. Prepare detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written.
3. Develop and integrate complex application code to meet the design specifications for simple to moderately complex enhancements or change requests.
4. Perform thorough unit testing and correct identified defects.
5. Work with the testing team to resolve issues and to ensure software quality.
6. Provide application support including complex problem research, analysis, resolution and on-call support.
7. Recommend improvements to existing software programs.
8. Adhere to Software Development Life Cycle Standards (SDLCS) and applicable Data and Technology Services Policies and Standards.
9. Provide guidance and training to less experienced developers and analysts.
10. Regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Bachelors degree in Information Technology, or equivalent education and related training
2. INTERMEDIATE SKILL LEVEL IN THE FOLLOWING: C#; ******** SQL; Java Script; SQL Sever 2008; VB Script; TFS.
3. Five years of experience in application design and programming and complex debugging
4. Good verbal and written communication skills
5. Demonstrated strong attention to detail
6. Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
7. Ability to train others
8. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
9. Ability to travel, occasionally overnight
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.