Come put your DevOps skills into action! The Leidos Defense Group has openings for talented DevOps Engineers to support design, development, integration, test, deployment, and training on an advanced distributed training simulation system in Orlando, FL. In this role, you will join dynamic Agile software teams that are singularly focused on providing world-class solutions to our customers in an exciting, collaborative, and inclusive atmosphere. You will be intellectually challenged and provided with a tremendous opportunity for growth in a customer-facing, fast-paced, and fun environment.
- Design, develop, troubleshoot, and debug automation solutions for development, test, and production environments.
- Manage private and public cloud infrastructures via code, designing reusable infrastructure components for scalable, highly available, secure architectures for cloud-based applications.
- Enable the continuous integration and continuous delivery of our diverse suite of software products by applying best practices for infrastructure provisioning, configuration, and automated software deployments.
- Continually evaluate and apply best practices to facilitate continuous improvement that can be applied across teams.
- Develop migration solutions to move content (source code, artifacts, tracking tickets, documentation, CI/CD pipelines, etc.) to other environments and/or tools.
- Own small parts of the overall solution for a project or program.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar field. Additional Experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Familiarity with Agile and DevSecOps concepts and best practices.
- Fundamental background with software design patterns and programming languages.
- Excellent problem solving and analysis skills.
- Self-starter that can work independently while possessing the communication skills to work effectively with software development teams and customers.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to obtain U.S. DoD TS/SCI w/ Polygraph security clearance.
- Ability to support program execution in classified environments.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems, network administration, and networking protocols/functions (e.g., HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, SMTP, DNS)
- Experience provisioning and managing resources within IaaS/Cloud infrastructures (e.g., Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, etc.)
- Experience with container technologies such as Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with GitOps tools like Terraform, CloudFormation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible or similar technologies
- Professional cybersecurity certification such as Security+, or similar.
Pay Range $50,700.00 – $78,000.00 – $105,300.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.