Associate Software Support Specialist, Incode Public Safety
Incode public safety provides a full offering of integrated suites
designed for public safety and law enforcement offices. It includes an
integrated Computer Aided Dispatch, Records Management, and mobile
solution to improve response time, provide critical public safety data
to keep communities and police officers safe, while also easing the
administrative functions of reporting, case management, and criminal
* Provides inbound phone, web or email software support to resolve
client inquiries and problems which are easily solved.
* Analyzes data reports, forms, and web technologies
commensurate with level of training and understanding.
* Determines whether to resolve issues personally or to refer to
a more experience team member.
* Reads and writes SQL to resolve basic issues.
* Responsibly communicates to all parties involved in issue
resolution to meet and manage client expectations.
* Uses Tyler’s client management system to create, track, and/or
update details on the specifics of client issue(s).
* May assist with writing estimates for software modification
specifications and documentation of support processes.
* May submit client issues to development team for resolution as
* Performs Quality Assurance testing for software module
upgrades/changes. Analyzes results to ensure that software
performs as required.
* May create or enhance documentation throughout the support
* Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the
* Demonstrates awareness of and adherence to Company policies as
outlined in the Employee Handbook. These include, but are not
limited to, Safety, Equal Employment Opportunity, Business Ethics,
and Anti-Harassment policies.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience (MIS,
CS or other technical degree preferred).
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving
troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Basic knowledge and understanding of database structures including
fields, tables, views, database objects, etc.
* Exposure to relational databases or SQL desired.
* Exposure to .NET framework (involving HTML, XSL, XML, and related
* Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office.
* Knowledge and understanding of software development tools a plus.
* Ability to travel preferred (estimated at 0-5% annually).
* Ability to participate in an on-call schedule with the team in
order to support the 24-7 nature of our public safety clients.
Requisition Number: ********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.