AVP, Talent & Development Project Manager-********
Description Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) Talent & Diversity Team is seeking a Project Manager to contribute to the team’s objective of attracting, developing, engaging and retaining a strong diverse bench of future leaders. Duties are complex and require a high level of maturity, discretion and independent judgment.
This role provides a unique opportunity for extensive learning and growth within Citi’s Human Capital disciplines. The incumbent will be able to develop strategic thinking and influencing skills, an understanding of change management, and global connectivity. The incumbent will receive in-depth exposure, growth and development in multiple HR disciplines (Talent Strategy, Diversity, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Talent Acquisition and Organizational Effectiveness). Responsibilities
The Project Manager will be responsible for tracking, coordinating, managing and executing against the overall ICG Talent & Diversity Strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Project Management:
– Contribute to the ICG Talent & Diversity Strategy by owning a subset of complex, global processes, including:
– ICG Performance Management Cycle (Goal Setting, Mid-Year Conversations, Feedback Process, Year-End Reviews)
– ICG Annual Talent Review Process
– ICG Leadership Development Program Nominations
– ICG Diversity Project Management Initiatives, as needed
– Serve as subject matter expert on the GTMS (Global Talent Management System) and the implementation of Workday; understand the relationship between inputs and outputs, and advise team on usage; research and drive adoption of new or underutilized features that can create greater efficiencies in our Talent & Performance Management processes.
– Participate in the development and execution of the ICG Future of Work Strategy as a member of the ICG Talent & Diversity team.
– Manage and track all Executive Coaching Engagements across the ICG, globally.
– Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders within HR (HR Advisors, Learning and Development, Talent and Diversity across region and product, Global Campus Recruiting and Program Management (GRPM), Lateral Recruiting and HR Systems).
– Use established project management standards including the development of project plans/timelines, and facilitation of project meetings.
– Develop communications as needed to improve the delivery of information to our partners and key stakeholders.
– Create innovative and robust presentation documents in support of ICG Talent & Diversity Strategy efforts.
– Develop subject matter expertise; advise and consult with the team or other key stakeholders.
– Conduct internal and external research/benchmarking.
Event / Program Management:
– Work with business leaders’ offices to schedule, coordinate and report on the Talent to Watch Series, globally.
– Plan and direct the ‘Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day’ event at Citi’s Global Headquarters.
– Lead reporting and coordination of budget financials for the ICG Talent & Diversity team.
– Actively monitor ICG Talent & Diversity expenditures and flag potential risks; ensure team members are tracking expenses and reconcile tracked expenses against actuals.
– Coordinate internal team meetings and promote connectivity across the ICG Talent & Diversity team.
– Responsible for all vendor invoices and updating and renewing contracts.
Qualifications The ideal candidate will be a college graduate with an interest in building a career in Human Resources, preferably with at least 2-3 years of experience in project management or change management. Should also have: Non-Technical Skills
– Project management experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization; Financial Services experience preferred
– Excellent communication, planning, prioritization, organizational, and problem solving skills
– Strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable business advice
– Ability to effectively build partnerships across all levels of the organization beyond Human Resources
– Ability to excel in dynamic, fluid, and continuously changing environment
– Energetic, responsive and reliable team player with solid planning, judgment, flexibility, collaboration, and decision-making abilities
– Must take initiative and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
– Strong client/customer service orientation with excellent follow-up skills
– Strong influencing skills
– Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism. Ability to deal with sensitive situations and confidential information.
– Highly proficient in Windows and the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
– Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (GTMS, Workday, P2P, CASP, etc.)
EEO Statement: Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity Pay Transparency: Citi won’t discriminate against anyone for discussing pay, but those with access to pay data in their work can’t disclose it unless responding to complaints/investigations or legal requirements.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.